Our Home Care Services
We’re here to help with home care services that make you feel like family.
Our home care services are designed to help seniors and ill and disabled adults with many non-medical, personal, and social needs in Lenawee County, Michigan and the surrounding area. We offer the perfect solution for seniors and others to remain in the comfort of their home while getting the support they need for companion services and care management. We also provide assistance for family caregivers.
When seniors and others who want to stay at home but need support for their basic daily needs, we offer a variety of services including but not limited to:
- Light Personal Care (monitoring of bathing, dressing and grooming, and medication reminders, etc.)
- Errands & Transportation (doctor and salon appointments, pickup prescriptions, postoffice, bank, etc.)
- Meal Preparation (meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, cleaning kitchen / bathroom, light laundry, changing linens, etc.)
- Regular Companionship (conversation, playing games, reading, cooking together, arts and crafts, watching TV)
- Pet Care (monitoring, walking, scheduling and taking to vet)
When a senior or disabled adult has specific circumstances that require assistance for them to remain at home, we perform an assessment. During the assessment, we’ll evaluate lifestyle, medical conditions and the kind of assistance needed. We’ll then determine a personalized service plan that will cover issues such as:
- Matching the Appropriate Caregiver
- Daily Routines
- Health and Medication
- Emergency Response
- Incidental Transportation
- Nutritional Issues
- Home Cleaning Issues
- Costs of Services
Assistance for Family Caregivers
We provide a much needed break, respite care and support for family caregivers to help reduce stress and assist with care. Our services include:
- Relieving Caregivers
- Support with Senior Companion and Care Management
- Performing In-home Assessments
- Fall-prevention Assessments
- Providing Information, Resources and Training
- Checking Home Safety
This is by no means a complete list of our services. If you or your family are in need of some help, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
© Gigi’s Legacy Homecare, LLC. All rights reserved.